West Texas Junior Champions Tour

Refund Policy

Cancellation Policy:

How to Cancel: Cancellation for an event can be made by emailing (WTJCT@yahoo.com) or calling the Tour Director (817-938-3708).

Cancel before registration deadline: Receive a refund (minus 5% credit card transaction fee) OR receive a full credit to your account.

Cancel after registration deadline, before 7pm night before event: A 25% cancellation fee will apply, the remaining 75% will be issued as a credit to your account.

Cancel after 7pm the night before an event: No credit or refund will be issued.


What is a Credit?

When a player is to receive a credit, the WTJCT will apply this to their WTJCT account. To access the credit, all a player must do is register for an event and select the option to use the credit. Players may not use the credit as a Walk Up to an event, they must pre-register and pre-pay (if the credit does not cover the full amount of the entry fee.)

Credit issued from a cancellation may be used for any event, up to 1 year from the issued date.


No-Show Policy:

Any player who no call, no shows to an event will receive no credit or refund.